Saturday, January 26, 2013

2 Weeks of Work

In 2 weeks, it will be roughly February 10th. My last day of work. 5 days later, I'll be well on my way west. Each morning leading up to my departure, I need to pack something. That will make the process easier.

I don't know how I feel about this trip. But, I have to do it. I don't think I can avoid it. If I don't go, I'll regret it. On the bright side, the agents in Toronto have put the screenplay on their reading list. So that means they're actually giving it a chance! That is worth being excited for.

I wonder how this trip will turn out. What I'll get out of it. If it'll make me a better person or something like that. It'll be a great story to tell. Good thing I'll be blogging all about it! Winter will be a challenge, but nothing I can't overcome.


Time for bed. I'll make the most of every moment, and I'll be ready for the trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment