Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Preparing for the Trip

It's the 23rd of January. On the 14th of February, I'll start my adventure west to Los Angeles. As of right now, I don't really know what I am doing. I live with my parents after failing to settle in the city of Kitchener. I had a candy business that didn't work out because I got into a car accident. It probably wouldn't have worked out anyways. So I looked for work, saved, and now the house has been sold. My goal had been to pay off my debts, and now that it's done, I've got money to chase my dreams.

However, the choices I make now, will have a profound impact on my life. What am I really doing... What direction do I want my life to head towards. I'm glad that I have choices now... Instead of being stuck or lost. Now that I have freedom, I don't really know where to go. Is this a vacation, or something that can help me move forward?


I really hope to hear back from the literary agency soon. That would make me feel better. Knowing that what I made is good, and who I should talk to in Los Angeles. I need more direction. This is a silly pursuit. Yet, if I don't go, I'll have that regret on my mind forever. So I kinda have to go west. I don't know if it is right or wrong, I just know I can't stay here. I don't belong anywhere, and now it is time to find my place in the world. I will be a nomad soon. A nomad in search of a home.

No comments:

Post a Comment